Our guardianship service provides trustworthy support for parents overseas and children at boarding school in the UK.
We work closely with schools and host families to ensure that international students derive maximum benefit from their British education, and feel secure and cared for while they are with their host family.
Standard Guardianship Service
- Provide a 24 hour point of contact for student, parents, school and host family
- Liaise with parents and school over travel and holiday arrangements
- Attend parent/teacher consultations and report back to parents
- Communicate with school staff whenever necessary
- Arrange extra tuition or revision courses if requested
- Maintain regular contact with student and deal with any issues which may arise
- Assist with the purchase of school uniform and sports equipment when needed
- Source a mobile phone if requested
- Maintain an Expenses Account to settle chargeable expenses on parents’ behalf
- Set up a personal bank account for student if requested
- Arrange transport to and from the airport
- Arrange transport to and from the host family
- Arrange full-board accommodation for students during half-term holidays and exeat weekends
Support for Parents
- Book accommodation for parents accompanying students to school or visiting school
- Book airport transfers for parents accompanying students to school or visiting school
- School reports and other documents professionally translated if requested (at additional cost)
For families who do not need full guardianship, we offer Basic Guardianship. This satisfies the statutory requirement for a UK guardian who is the 24 hour point of contact for school, pupil and parents in an emergency.
Basic Guardianship Service
- Provide a 24 hour point of contact for student, parents, and school or university
- Maintain an Expenses Account to make payments if necessary
- Provide full guardianship service in the event of an emergency
Please contact us for any further information or if you require any service not listed here.